Monday, May 24, 2010

First pre trip update!!

Hello to all my friends and family! This update is for those of you who received my letter (or those that didn't!!) and are checking for news!

So far, I have booked both my domestic and international flights. Those two tickets combined were quite expensive parts of my trip, but God is faithful to me and I am confident that He will provide for what He has called me to do this summer for Him! I am leaving home on June 29th for Minneapolis and will be there until the 2nd of July when we'll fly to Beijing. 36 more days!! How exciting!!!

There are several big prayer points for right now;
  • That the visa process would go smoothly and that I would get my visa on time
  • God would constantly be preparing my heart for what I'm going to be a part of while I'm there.
  • The hearts of my sisters who suffer emotional scarring from abandonment would fully grasp how much I love them and that I will be coming back even though I'll be away for a long time.
  • God would prepare my heart and the hearts of my precious friends for coming together to live as one family and that there would be a general peacefulness between the five of us.
That's all there is to tell (and ask) for right now, but I will update the blog frequently with any new information. If anyone would like any additional information about the trip, feel free to email me or leave a comment requesting it! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! God bless you! Have a great day!

Hannah

No comments: