Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am back!!!!!

I'm extremely sorry that I didn't get to update on my trip so I'm going to create posts for each day with pictures and snapshots of everything that we did. In a general synopsis of the trip; it was incredible. The Lord did so much in each and everyone of us and it was such a blessing to work with these kids. May I just say, I love El Salvador! It is a beautiful country with such warm welcoming people and breath taking views. Here are a few pictures of the city. Hope you enjoy the updates from each day!!!!!

My first glimpse of El Salvador from the plane window.

The street our hosts lived on.

The volcano. We visited it yesterday before we headed out for the aeropuerto. :)

God bless and hope you enjoy the new updates from the trip!!!!
<3's,
Hannah

No comments: