Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last pre-China update!!!!

Hello all!!! I'm officially about to begin my trek to China tomorrow (friday) at about 11:30 in the morning. I am so excited to finally be going!!! We have been busy here in MN getting everything moved into the new house, but we are so excited to be finally on our way in the mornings!! I know that there are exciting things for me on this trip! The family and I have meshed together SO well! We are all having fun and I love being with them. They are like my second family and having time to draw even closer with them this summer is such a wonderful opportunity. Thanks to all you who kept me in your prayers during my flights! I had an unHEARD of easy time. No delays, no plane issues, no baggage problems, it was completely flawless and not stressful at all. Thank you thank you thank you for being behind me 100%!!!! :) We will fly straight from MN to Tokyo, then catching a late flight to Beijing, spending the night, and arriving to Yunnan on the fourth of July! What an awesome way to spend independence day! This excites me! I love being the intern this summer! Haha. Well, more updates are to come soon! The next one will be from China!!!

Love and blessings to all,
Hannah

No comments: